About Golden Salome
Experience the enchanting beauty of the Daffodil Golden Salome, a captivating addition to any garden or floral arrangement. With its vibrant golden-yellow petals and delicate, trumpet-shaped blooms, this daffodil variety is sure to make a lasting impression.
- Vibrant golden-yellow petals
- Delicate trumpet-shaped blooms
- Captivating addition to gardens or floral arrangements
How to plant and take care of Golden Salome
- Choose a sunny location with well-drained soil for planting.
- Dig a hole that is two times the height of the bulb and place the bulb in the hole with the pointed end facing upward.
- Cover the bulb with soil and water thoroughly.
- Water regularly, keeping the soil moist but not waterlogged.
- Fertilize with a balanced bulb fertilizer in early spring and after flowering.
- Deadhead faded blooms to encourage new growth.
- Allow the foliage to die back naturally before removing it.