Fragrant Red Glory
The Begonia Fragrant Red Glory is a stunning and fragrant flower that is sure to add a pop of color to any garden. With its deep red petals and sweet aroma, this begonia is sure to impress.
- Bright red blooms that are sure to catch the eye
- Delicate, sweet fragrance that will fill the air
- Easy to care for and maintain
- Perfect for in hanging containers and pots
How to care for Fragrant Red Glory
- Simply find a spot with well-drained soil and partial shade.
- Dig a hole slightly larger than the root ball and plant the begonia 1-2 inches deep.
- Water well and add a layer of mulch to keep the soil moist.
- Fertilize with a balanced fertilizer every 4-6 weeks.
- Deadhead spent blooms to encourage new growth and pinch back leggy stems to promote bushier growth.