About De Caen
Anemone De Caen is a beautiful flower that will add a pop of color to your garden. With its bright and vibrant colors, this flower is sure to be a showstopper in any garden.
- Vibrant and colorful blooms that will add a pop of color to your garden
- Low maintenance and easy to care for
- Also known as Coronaria
- They grow up to about 10-12" tall
- Ideal for planting on the border or as a part of a rockery display
- Excellent naturalizing plant
How to care for De Caen
- Simply dig a hole in well-drained soil and plant the bulbs about 1 inch deep.
- Water the bulbs well after planting and keep the soil moist.
- These flowers prefer full sun to partial shade and should be fertilized every few weeks during the growing season.
- Keep the soil consistently moist, but not waterlogged.
- Deadhead the flowers as they begin to fade to encourage reblooming.
- In the fall, after the leaves have died back, cut back the foliage and store them indoors.