About Casa Blanca
The Lily bulb Casa Blanca is a classic, elegant choice for any garden. With its pure white blooms and green center, it adds a touch of sophistication to any space. The large flowers have stunning brownish-orange anthers, providing an interesting contrast to the petals.
- Easy to plant and maintain
- Blooms in mid to late summer
- Can be planted in a variety of soils
- Grows to a height of 3-4 feet
- Long-lasting cut flower
- Tall, strong stems
- Perfect for the back of a border
How to care for Casa Blanca
- Plant Casa Blanca Lilies in full sun or light shade during the spring and early summer in soil that is moist but well-draining.
- Make sure to dig a hole twice as deep as the lily’s bulb and twice as wide.
- Place the bulb at the bottom of the hole and fill it with soil.
- Water the soil thoroughly after planting and make sure to water regularly until the plant is established.
- Deadhead the plants to promote more blooms and remove any wilted leaves or flowers.
- For winter protection, cover the foliage with mulch or compost.