About Blue Paradise
Introduce your garden to the stunning Phlox Blue Paradise. This hardy perennial plant boasts deep violet-blue flowers that will add a pop of color to any garden.
- Blooms in late spring to early summer
- Grows to be 2-3 feet tall and wide
- Prefers full sun to partial shade
- Low maintenance, drought tolerant
- Has an amazing smell that attracts butterflies and pollinates insects
- The color blue changes at dawn and changes back at dusk
How to care for Blue Paradise?
- Plant Blue Paradise in well-drained soil in a location that receives full sun to partial shade.
- Water regularly during the first growing season to establish a strong root system.
- Deadhead spent blooms to encourage reblooming.
- Fertilize monthly with a balanced fertilizer during the growing season.