About Black Beauty
The Peony Black Beauty is a stunning and unique flower that is sure to add a touch of elegance to any garden. With its deep black petals and lush green foliage, this flower is sure to make a statement in any landscape.
- Deep nearly black petals
- Lush green foliage
- Features very large, fragrant double flowers
- Excellent cut flower
- Attracts butterflies
- Grows up to a height of 30-32 inches tall
- Has approximately 7-inch flowers
How to care for Black Beauty
- Plant in well-drained soil and in a location that receives full sun to partial shade.
- Make sure to keep the soil consistently moist, but not waterlogged.
- Once established, the Peony Black Beauty is low maintenance and will come back year after year.