The Calla Anneke is a stunning, unique variety of calla lily that is sure to make a statement in any garden. With its deep purple petals and contrasting white throat, this flower is sure to catch the eye of any passerby. Callas are mostly found by lakes in moist soils and flowers from June till Augustus.
- Large, striking blooms that can reach up to 6 inches in diameter
- Easy to care for, making it perfect for novice gardeners
- Long-lasting blooms that can last up to 6 weeks
- Grows best in full sun to partial shade
- Also known as Zantedeschia
- Perfect for containers, pots, and borders
How to care for Anneke
- To plant, prepare well-draining soil in an area with full sun to partial shade.
- Plant bulbs about 3-4 inches deep and 14-16 inches apart.
- Water thoroughly after planting and keep the soil consistently moist.
- Fertilize with a balanced fertilizer every 4-6 weeks during the growing season.
- In the fall, allow the foliage to die back naturally before cutting it off at the base.