Calla Albomaculata, also known as the Spotted Calla Lily, is a stunning and low-maintenance addition to any garden. With its unique white and yellow spotted leaves and delicate white flowers, this plant is sure to make a statement in any landscape.
- Unique white and yellow spotted leaves
- Delicate white flowers on strong stems
- Beautiful wavy foliage with white speckles around the base
- Mostly found by lakes in moist soils
How to care for Albomaculata
- Select a spot in your garden that gets partial to full shade.
- The soil should be consistently moist and well-drained.
- Plant the bulbs 2-3 inches deep and 12-16 inches apart.
- Water the bulbs immediately after planting, and then regularly during the growing season.
- Keep the soil consistently moist and fertilize every 4-6 weeks during the growing season with a balanced fertilizer.
- The plant will go dormant in the winter and will not require any water or fertilization during this time.