Dahlia Cambridge is a bright and versatile flower that can bring a burst of life to any garden or patio. With its big, sturdy blooms, it's sure to attract bees and birds alike.
- Big, sturdy blooms
- Eye-catching yellow color, with red stripes
- Easy to grow and maintain
- Ideal for large patio pots
- Attracts bees and bird
- Has large flowers: 8-10"
- 36-40" tall stems
How to plant and care for Cambridge
- Simply dig a hole in well-drained soil and place the tuber with the buds facing upwards.
- Cover with soil and water well.
- These plants prefer full sun and regular watering, but be sure to not over-water as they do not like wet feet.
- Deadheading spent blooms will encourage the plant to produce more flowers throughout the summer.