About Ace Summer Sunset Dahlia
The Dahlia Ace Summer Sunset is a stunning and vibrant addition to any garden. This Dinnerplate Dahlia is a true showstopper, with large and bright blooms in a range of coral pink, orange and yellow hues. Perfect for adding a pop of color to any garden or landscape, this dahlia is sure to turn heads.
- The whole summer long a small ‘summer sunset’ in your garden
- Large and bright blooms in a range of coral pink, orange and yellow hues
- A sturdy and hardy plant that can withstand varying weather conditions
- Perfect for adding a pop of color to any garden or landscape
- Easy to plant and maintain, making it perfect for both experienced and novice gardeners
- Ships as a tuber, ready to be planted in the spring for a beautiful summer display
- Grows up to 38-40'' tall
- Has huge-sized blossoms of 8''
How to care for your Dahlia Ace Summer Sunset
- Plant it in well-drained soil in an area that receives full sun
- Water regularly, making sure not to overwater
- Deadhead spent blooms to encourage reblooming
- In fall, when the leaves have turned yellow, dig up the tubers, clean them off and store them in a cool, dry place until spring