About Orange Beauty
Canna Orange Beauty is a stunning tropical plant that adds a burst of color to any garden or patio. With its vibrant orange flowers and lush green leaves, this plant is sure to make a statement in any space.
- Vibrant orange flowers
- Lush green leaves
- Tropical plant perfect for adding color to any garden or patio
- Easy to plant and care for
- Loves heat and humidity
How to care for Orange Beauty
- Find a spot in your garden or patio that gets plenty of sunlight.
- Dig a hole that is slightly larger than the root ball of your plant and place it in the hole. Backfill the soil and water well.
- Canna Orange Beauty prefers well-drained soil and regular watering.
- Fertilize every 4-6 weeks during the growing season for best results.
- Deadhead spent flowers to promote continued blooming.
- In colder climates, dig up the rhizomes before the first frost and store them indoors for replanting in the spring.