About Star Favourite
This attractive Dahlia, Star Favourite, is perfect for adding a vibrant splash of colour to your garden this summer. It makes quite an impression on onlookers with its profusion of spectacular soft pink flowers blending to ivory at their hearts!
- Soft pink-ivory petals
- Long-lasting display of colour
- Easy to plant and maintain
- A creative addition to your garden
- Perfect for adding elegance to your garden beds
How to care for Star Favourite
- It is important to choose a location that gets plenty of sunlight and has well-drained soil.
- Plant the tuber in the spring, after the last frost has passed.
- Dig a hole of 4-5 inches, carefully place the tuber in the hole and cover it up making sure the ‘eyes’ are up and exposed.
- Water the plant regularly and fertilize it every few weeks to ensure healthy growth.
- To ensure the best results, it is recommended to pinch back the buds of your dahlia plants to encourage bushier growth and to deadhead the spent blooms to encourage more blooming.
Frequently Asked Questions