About Star's Favorite
This attractive Dahlia, Star's Favorite, is perfect for adding a vibrant splash of colour to your garden this summer. It makes quite an impression on onlookers with its profusion of spectacular soft pink flowers blending to ivory at their hearts!
- Soft pink-ivory petals
- Long-lasting display of colour
- Easy to plant and maintain
- A creative addition to your garden
- Perfect for adding elegance to your garden beds
How to care for Star Favorite
- It is important to choose a location that gets plenty of sunlight and has well-drained soil.
- Plant the tuber in the spring, after the last frost has passed.
- Dig a hole of 4-5 inches, carefully place the tuber in the hole and cover it up making sure the ‘eyes’ are up and exposed.
- Water the plant regularly and fertilize it every few weeks to ensure healthy growth.
- To ensure the best results, it is recommended to pinch back the buds of your dahlia plants to encourage bushier growth and to deadhead the spent blooms to encourage more blooming.