About Double Pink Begonia
Introduce your garden to the stunning Begonia Double Pink! This beautiful plant is the perfect addition to any outdoor space, featuring delicate pink blooms and lush green foliage.
- Perfect for adding a pop of color to any garden
- Double large blooms for added visual interest
- Low maintenance and easy to care for
- Excellent for pots and containers
- Plant in Summer and this Begonia will bloom till the Fall
How to care for the Double Pink Begonia
- Keep the soil consistently moist but avoid overwatering, as soggy soil can cause bulb rot.
- Fertilize every four to six weeks with a balanced liquid fertilizer to encourage growth and blooming.
- Prune off dead or damaged foliage to maintain a neat appearance and promote healthy growth.
- In colder climates, dig up the begonias and store them in a cool and dry place.