About Queen Fabiola
The Brodiaea Queen Fabiola is a stunning, deep blue-flowered bulb that will add color and beauty to your garden. This versatile plant can be planted in a variety of ways, making it perfect for any garden.
- Vibrant blue flowers that will bloom in the spring
- Low maintenance and easy to care for
- Can be planted in a variety of ways, including in rock gardens, borders, and naturalized areas
- Great for attracting pollinators to your garden
- Also known as Triteleia Laxa Queen Fabiola
How to care for Queen Fabiola
- To plant the Brodiaea Queen Fabiola, simply dig a hole that is twice as deep as the bulb and twice as wide.
- Place the bulb in the hole with the pointed end facing up.
- Cover with soil and water well.
- For best results, plant in a well-drained, sunny location.
- Simply water regularly during the growing season.
- Deadhead the flowers as they fade to encourage reblooming.
- After the foliage has died back, the bulbs can be lifted, divided and replanted.
Frequently Asked Questions