Double Camelia Yellow Begonias are popular for their stunning white blooms, resembling camellia flowers. Follow these steps for a successful blooming period:
• When planting begonia bulbs, start by selecting a well-draining soil mix that is rich in organic matter.
• Choose a location with partial shade or dappled sunlight, as these plants prefer indirect light. Plant the bulbs about 1-2 inches deep and 8-12 inches apart, with the smooth side facing down.
• Water the soil moderately, keeping it consistently moist but not waterlogged.
• For optimal growth, maintain a temperature range of 60-70°F.
• Fertilize with a balanced liquid fertilizer every 4-6 weeks during the growing season.