Ready to make your garden (more) stunning? Look no further than Dahlia Uchuu! With amazing blooms and an easy-care nature, this is a great addition to your garden. The large, showy blooms come in a range of colors, from deep reds to burgundy.
- Showy blooms in a variety of colors
- Strong, sturdy stems
- Grows up to a height of 32-34"
- Easy to care for and drought-tolerant
- Perfect for flower beds and containers
- Is a fantastic re-bloomer
How to care for Uchuu
- Plant in well-drained soil and in a location that receives full sun.
- The tubers should be planted about 4-5 inches deep and spaced about 18 inches apart. Keep the soil consistently moist until the plants have established.
- Once the plants are established, they will need regular watering and fertilization.
- Deadhead the flowers to encourage more blooms.