Looking for a unique and stunning addition to your garden? The Dahlia Smokey is a perfect choice. This beautiful flower boasts deep burgundy-colored petals with a smoky undertone and white, adding depth and dimension to any garden.
- Eye-catching and unique color combination
- Hardy and easy to grow
- Perfect for cut flowers or as a border plant
- Grows to be 2-3 feet tall
- Blooms from mid to late summer
How to care for Smokey
- Pick a nice and sunny spot in your garden where to want to plant your Smokey dahlia.
- Dig a hole of 4-5 inches, and when planting, be sure to place the tuber with the "eye" facing up and cover it with 2-3 inches of soil. Don’t bury the dahlia tuber!
- Water well and keep the soil consistently moist until the plant starts to sprout.
- Once established, the Smokey Dahlia requires regular watering and fertilization for optimal growth and blooming.