The Gladiolus Vuvuzela is a stunning and unique variety of gladiolus that is sure to add a touch of color and excitement to any garden. With its tall spikes of vibrant, trumpet-shaped flowers in shades of lavender and yellow, this plant is sure to be the focal point of any garden.
- Vibrant, trumpet-shaped flowers in shades of lavender and yellow
- Tall spikes that can reach up to 4 feet in height
- Easy to plant and care for
- Perfect for adding a touch of color and excitement to any garden
- Super ruffled florets
How to care for Vuvuzela
- Dig a hole that is about twice as deep as the bulb and four times as wide.
- Place the bulb in the hole with the pointed end facing up and cover it with soil.
- Water well and keep the soil consistently moist until the plant emerges.
- Make sure to water the plant regularly and keep the soil consistently moist.
- Fertilize the plant with a balanced fertilizer every 2-4 weeks during the growing season. Deadhead spent flowers to encourage continued blooming.
Frequently Asked Questions