Have you already heard of Gladiolus Monica? This unusual Gladiolus forms white with hot pink florets with a wonderful waxy appearance.
- Explosion of pink flowers with white edges
- Will add unique color to your garden
- Excellent as cut flower
- Perfect for in the back of a border as eyecatcher
- Can reach up to 4 ft. in height
How to care for Monica?
- Plant in fall or summer for best results
- Plant in a sunny area such as a border or in garden beds
- Plant corms in loose, well-drained soil about 4” deep
- Space them about 4-6” apart
- Do not allow soil to dry out
- Add some organic matter to poor soil
- Apply a general fertilizer a few times during the growing season
Frequently Asked Questions