The Semi-cactus Dahlia Marta is a must-have for any gardener looking to add a pop of color to their garden. This beautiful flower blooms in vibrant shades of red and a yellow center, making it the perfect addition to any flowerbed or garden.
- Large, full blooms in shades of red and a yellow center
- Easy to grow and maintain
- Great for adding color to any garden
- Comes as a tuber, ready to be planted
- Has a flower size of 14"
How to care for Marta
- Choose a sunny spot in your garden with well-drained soil.
- Plant the tuber about 4-5 inches deep and about 18 inches apart.
- Water well and be sure to keep the soil consistently moist until the plant begins to grow. Once established, the Dahlia Marta is a low-maintenance plant that only needs occasional watering and deadheading to keep it looking its best.