Introduce your garden to the vibrant and fiery red color of the Gladiolus Firecracker! This striking flower variety is sure to add a pop of color to any garden or floral arrangement.
- Bright red blooms with orange and yellow accents
- Tall, sturdy stems perfect for cutting and arranging
- Easy to plant and care for
- Blooms in late summer to early fall
- Creates super ruffles, medium-sized florets
- Very unusual waxy florets
How to care for Firecracker
- Dig a hole and place the bulb with the pointy end facing up.
- Cover with soil and water well.
- These flowers prefer full sun and well-drained soil.
- Be sure to water regularly and fertilize during the growing season for optimal blooms.
- Stake Firecracker gladiolus when it is growing.