Introduce the Astilbe Diamant to your garden and watch as it transforms into a stunning display of white flowers. This hardy perennial is perfect for adding color and texture to your landscape. It's a great choice for shady areas and is easy to care for.
- Large pure white flowers
- Hardy perennial
- Perfect for shady areas
- Easy to care for
- Can grow to a height of 28" tall
- A great choice for shady areas
How to care for Diamant
- Plant in well-draining soil in partial to full shade.
- Water regularly, keeping the soil consistently moist but not waterlogged.
- Fertilize once a month during the growing season with a balanced fertilizer.
- Cut back the foliage in the fall to prevent disease.