About Bowl of Beauty
Have you seen this Peony Bowl of Beauty? It is a stunning perennial flower perfect for any garden. It has huge double blooms in the shades of pink, red and white and is for sure a showstopper in your garden.
- Vigorous growth habit and long-lasting blooms
- Great for cut flowers and borders
- Easy to care for and maintain
- One of our bestsellers
- Deer usually won’t eat them
How to care for Bowl of Beauty
- Plant in well-draining soil in a location that receives full sun to partial shade.
- Space the plants 2-3 feet apart from each other. Plant the Peony bulbs with the eyes facing up and cover them with 2-3 inches of soil.
- Water regularly during the first growing season to establish a deep, extensive root system. Deadhead spent blooms to promote reblooming.
- Fertilize with a balanced fertilizer in the spring.
- Cut back foliage after it has yellowed to encourage new growth
Frequently Asked Questions