About Blue Frost
Introduce your garden to the stunning beauty of the Gladiolus Blue Frost! This rare and unique variety of Gladiolus boasts tall spikes of two-toned lilac flowers that are frosted with a delicate white edge. These flowers are sure to add a touch of elegance and sophistication to any garden.
- Tall spikes of two-toned lilac flowers with a frosted white edge
- A unique and rare variety of Gladiolus
- Adds elegance and sophistication to any garden
- Real showstoppers in your Summer garden
How to care for Blue Frost
- Prepare a well-drained soil bed.
- Plant the corms (bulb-like structures) about 4 inches deep and 4-6 inches apart.
- They prefer full sun and well-drained soil.
- Fertilize once a month to encourage healthy growth and maximum blooms.
- Keep the soil consistently moist.
- Deadhead the flowers as they begin to fade in order to encourage the development of new blooms.
Frequently Asked Questions