About Blue Boy
The Phlox Blue Boy is a must-have for any garden enthusiast! This beautiful perennial plant boasts vibrant mauve-blue blooms that will add a pop of color to any garden.
- Vibrant mauve-blue blooms
- Perennial plant
- Easy to plant and care for
- Grows well in full sun or partial shade
- Produces a rich perfume fragrance
- Well known as a cut flower
- Attracts butterflies and pollinating insects
How to care for Blue Boy
- Simply dig a hole in well-drained soil and place the Phlox Blue Boy in the hole.
- Cover with soil and gently press down.
- Water well and place in an area with full sun or partial shade.
- Be sure to keep the soil consistently moist but not waterlogged.
- Deadhead spent blooms to encourage new growth.
- Fertilize monthly with a balanced fertilizer during the growing season.