About Little William
Pompon Dahlia Little William is a rich and vibrant addition to any garden. With its eye-catching, bright red and white petals, it's a stunning flower to admire. It brings a touch of originality to your flowering beds or pots, with its vibrant and compact-sized flowers.
- Hardiness and easy maintenance
- Blooms into small, round, bees’ nest-shaped flower
- Rich, vibrant fuchsia and white petals
- Deeply cut foliage
- Ideal for borders, beds, and colorful garden
- A compact size and ideal for smaller gardens
How to care for Little William
- Place the tuber in well-drained soil in a sunny location.
- Make sure to plant the tuber with the "eye" facing up, and cover it with about 2 inches of soil. Water well and keep the soil consistently moist until the plant sprouts.
- Once the plant is established, it can tolerate drier conditions.
- Fertilize every 2-4 weeks.
- Deadhead the spent blooms to encourage continued blooming.
Frequently Asked Questions