About Stella d’Oro
Daylilies Stella d'Oro is a beautiful and easy-to-grow perennial that will add a touch of elegance to any garden. With its bright golden flowers and long blooming period, it's sure to be a favorite among gardeners.
- Bright golden flowers with a sweet fragrance
- Long blooming period from late spring to early summer
- Easy to grow and care for
- Great for borders, mass plantings, and as cut flowers
- The compact flowers have a delicious fragrant
- Also known as Hemerocallis
How to care for Stella d’Oro
- To plant, simply dig a hole that is slightly larger than the root ball and place the daylily in the hole, making sure that the crown (where the roots meet the stem) is level with the soil surface.
- Make sure to keep the soil consistently moist but not waterlogged.
- Deadhead spent flowers to encourage reblooming.
- Divide the plants every 3-4 years to keep them healthy and vigorous.
Frequently Asked Questions