Crocosmia Lucifer is a stunning perennial flower that adds vibrant color and texture to any garden. Its tall spikes of fiery red flowers bloom in mid to late summer, making it a perfect addition to any summer garden. Arching sprays of bold, tomato-red, funnel-shaped flowers appear in August and September among handsome, pleated, mid-green leaves.
- Bright red flowers that bloom in mid to late summer
- Tall spikes that add height and texture to any garden
- Easy to plant and care for
- Perfect for adding color and texture to any garden
- Flower stems typically rise up to 22"
- They make excellent cut flowers
How to care for Lucifer
- For maximum impact, plant Lucifer in bold drifts in a sunny, sheltered site with moderately fertile, humus-rich, well-drained soil.
- Dig a hole that is twice the size of the rootball, and gently place the plant in the hole.
- Fill the hole with soil and water well.
- Simply water the plant regularly and fertilize it with a balanced fertilizer once a month during the growing season.
- Deadhead the flowers as they fade to encourage more blooms.
Frequently Asked Questions